Thursday, February 15, 2007


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that pix is "too cool"
:-)


TINA

Doc said...

Monroe has always been the consummate Gentleman
Born with a silver spoon in his mouth, though always a hard worker
Meticulously attired;
always color coordinated and stylish.
Aways polite and always the ladies' man

Anonymous said...

To continue my brother's thoughts...he has also been the best father...and even though he's going through tough times right now, the love that he shared with me right up until his stroke on Sunday night will carry me as long as it needs to. I could never doubt the depth of his love for his two children and our families...he shared that love with me again and again almost as if he were preparing me for times like this...I remember back when I was about 7 or 8 years old and dad was a member of the Oradell (NJ) Police Reserves - he would always direct traffic for the annual Memorial Day Parade...I remember how proud I was to be able to tell people he was my dad...I still am and always will be! :)